Monday, January 26, 2009

a list of random things

1. I am not going to date anyone because I just don't feel like carrying on a new conversation.
2. I am not going to make art that resembles anything pertaining to anything
3. I want money
4. I'm excited to see my mandy soon
5. I feel good about the decisions that I have made recently.
6. My life is moving into a better place.
7. I still think about paul all the time
8. I still think I am going to see paul soon
9. I still think about josh everyday
10. I need to stop thinking so much
11. Does anyone else see things like I do
12. I feel completely lost, and that doesn't scare me anymore.
13. I am going to tell you what I think.
14. I am only going to tell you what I think is important that you know.
15. I am treating everyday like it is my last.
16. Life is too short, so why am I worrying so much?